Spring is a time of growth, renewal and new beginnings, often encouraging personal growth and positive change. Crystals are a wonderful tool in supporting you on your journey as you come into full bloom.
Here are my top 7 crystals to help usher in the spring season:
1. Amethyst: Amethyst is a powerful stone that symbolizes spiritual renewal and growth, radiating peace and tranquility. This gentle but powerful stone stimulates the Third Eye and Crown Chakras, enhancing cognitive perception, accelerating the development of intuition and awakening your inner spirituality. Amethyst clears and soothes the mind for meditation, allowing space to raise your consciousness.
2. Garden Quartz: Garden Quartz (also known as Lodolite) is Clear Quartz with other mineral inclusions. It is believed to promote growth and renewal, making it a great choice for spring. Garden Quartz is also believed to bring abundance and prosperity, making it an excellent choice for manifestation.
Looking into a great Garden Quartz crystal you get the peaceful sense you feel when you gaze upon a beautiful landscape scene. Each Garden Quartz is unique - no two will ever be the same as the inclusions may appear as whisps, growths or layers lying within the Quartz. Some will contain green inclusions, which are usually Chlorite, others are reddish or dark dust, meaning Iron is present. Garden Quartz is a great tool for visualization and manifesting. Its naturally charged scenery helps raise spiritual healing vibrations, which enables connection and communication with spirit guides.
3. Emerald: Emerald symbolizes growth, renewal, and rejuvenation. It is believed to help bring abundance, wealth, and success into your life. Emerald is also known for its ability to heal the heart and promote emotional balance.
Emerald can be used to attract prosperity. It is a stone of abundance and healing, and can help maintain faith in Divine perfection by reminding you that the Universe will always provide.Emerald also strengthens the courage to follow your heart's wisdom to its logical outcome, and allows for the amplification of hope and encouragement. It can help you clarify and strengthen your intention for that positive outcome.
4. Lepidolite: One of the best calming and stabilizing gemstones, Lepidolite contains a high amount of lithium, which is also used in anti-anxiety medication. It is also thought to promote spiritual growth, helping you create positive changes in your life. Known as a "Stone of Transition", Lepidolite helps to shift and restructure old energy patterns, bringing light and hope to a situation. It encourages independence and self-reliance while achieving personal goals and enhancing the awareness of well-being.
5. Moonstone: Moonstone is a beautiful, gentle stone used to assist in bringing calmness, peace and love into your life. It vibrates with feminine energy, softening the heart and helping to unleash the goddess energy that flows deep within. It's believed to promote emotional balance and enhance intuition. Moonstone is a great choice for anyone looking to connect with their inner wisdom and find a sense of calm and clarity in the midst of chaos. It’s the perfect stone for new beginnings!
6. Moss Agate: Moss Agate is associated with growth, positivity, renewal, and abundance, making it a great choice for spring. It is associated with nature, agriculture, and new beginnings, bringing earth energy into its healing. Holding a piece of Moss Agate is like having the concentrated energy of nature in your hand. Its gentle, nurturing energy encourages you to appreciate and enjoy each moment on earth, and assists the planet in its healing as well. Moss Agate refreshes the soul and enables you to see the beauty in all you behold. It's a crystal of wealth that attracts abundance in all forms, bringing forth new opportunities in all ways!
7. Flower Agate: Those who use Flower Agate say that it brings a sense of peace and calm to the aura and helps to soften and allow you to surrender to all of the things that life throws at you. It helps remind us that growth is not immediate and that you must "grow through what you go through". Flower Agate is often used to activate the Heart and Root Chakras by stabilizing, grounding and encouraging self-reliance. Allow Flower Agate to help you blossom and reach your full potential! It will spark you to pursue your dreams, enjoy life and ignite your inner Boss Babe.
These seven crystals can play a powerful role in supporting you during this time of renewal and growth. Whether you choose to wear them as jewelry, carry them in your pocket or purse, or keep them in your home or workspace, these crystals can help you tap into your inner wisdom, promote emotional balance, and bring positivity and growth into your life. Take some time to connect with the energy of the earth, and allow these crystals to support you on your journey.
Leave a comment