1. Moss Agate: Moss Agate is a soothing and calming stone that can help us feel more grounded and balanced, while also promoting feelings of peace and tranquility. It's a beautiful stone often associated with growth and abundance and is helpful for connecting to earth’s energy especially if you're feeling disconnected from nature. Carry a piece of Moss Agate in your purse, pocket, or bra to help you connect with earth's energy.
2. Petrified Wood: Petrified Wood is a fossilized wood that has been transformed over millions of years into a beautiful crystal. Petrified wood is ruled by earth energies - which makes sense knowing that it was created from what was once a living tree - and is great for connecting to nature and grounding. Petrified Wood is also a stone of transformation and can help us release old patterns or beliefs that are holding us back. Petrified Wood is often used in meditation or placed in a home or garden to help connect with the earth's energy.
3. African Bloodstone: African Bloodstone is believed to have a strong connection to the earth, helping you feel more grounded and connected. African Bloodstone also has grounding and purifying properties. Because of its ability to ward off negative energy and purify and cleanse the energy around it, it is considered very protective. Carry African Bloodstone in your pocket or place it on your Root Chakra to help connect with the earth's energy and promote feelings of stability and security.
4. Red Jasper: Red Jasper is a beautiful red crystal that is often associated with the Root Chakra and can help us feel more grounded and connected to our physical bodies. It is a stone of vitality helping you feel more energized and motivated to take action in your lives. Red Jasper is also a stone of protection and can help shield you from negative energy or environmental pollutants. Carry Red Jasper in your pocket or place it on your Root Chakra to help connect with the earth's energy and promote feelings of vitality and strength.
5. Black Tourmaline: Black Tourmaline has a strong earth energy and offers a powerful sense of protection. It's a cleansing mineral, clearing energy blocks and aligning Chakras to encourage the flow of energy. Black Tourmaline's effect on the Root Chakra helps you connect to the earth, to your physical body, and to your spirituality, bringing a wonderful sense of balance. It can also be used to neutralize electromagnetic pollution when placed near a computer or cell phone. Carry Black Tourmaline in your purse, pocket or bra, or placed a piece in your home or office to help connect with the earth's energy and promote feelings of grounding and protection.
Crystals can be a powerful tool for connecting with the earth and promoting feelings of grounding and balance. Whether you choose to carry these crystals with you or place them in your home or garden, they can help you tap into the earth's energy and feel more connected to the natural world around you. The next time you feel disconnected or overwhelmed, try reaching for your crystal bestie to help you reconnect with the earth and find your inner balance.